Cornelia Ward is a career mentor and author with a Master’s Degree in Community Economic Development. She sees it as her life purpose to partner with others as they identify and implement their life purpose.
Covered in this interview:
- Why is it important for each of us to go for our life purpose?
- How do we figure out what our life purpose is?
- What are some signs that we are out of alignment with our purpose?
- What steps do you recommend people take to identify and implement their purpose so they can land in a career they love?
- How can listeners request their Complimentary Life Purpose Strategy Session – and get a free copy of your book Go Forward Fearlessly and the Life Purpose Formula Flowchart?